Saturday, 27 July 2013

Bathing beach beauty

We travelled to Forster for a short holiday. The weather was overcast and there was no one at this beach but us. It was the perfect time for taking photos . I remember today being one of those very special days that we could just 'BE' a family with no interruptions. It makes me watch our children and realise that enjoying your childhood is so magical and wish I knew then what in know now about life and its importance.


I have used paper- ledger by kaiser craft. The scraps of paper are mostly from KC also.

I used the big shot to create a range of varying sized circles. I stencilled the background with brown vintage and teal ink. Most elements are raised with 3d dots. The little black butterfly is made from 2 photo corners, I fussy cut them into wings.

To make the tag holder I used a tag which I stamped and tied together with twine, then used the wire from the KC flowers to attach a curly vine to the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment